Welcome to our Surgery
The doctors, nurses and all staff are committed to the provision of Best Practice and High Quality Patient Care.
We will achieve this through the delivery of services which are timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population, and will be supported by a clear focus on customer service.
We will achieve this by the following
- To listen to and understand the needs of our patients, and where possible, reflect those needs on our services or ensure they are sourced for you.
- To make our healthcare services accessible to all, including those with Learning Disabilities.
- Provide an environment which is clean, safe, and will contribute to high quality of patient care.
- To have scope to expand and provide more services to the local area in future.
- To ensure all patients are treated equally with confidentiality, dignity and respect.
- Provide urgent appointments that enable patients, as a minimum, to talk to a clinician on the day.
- Offer patients with on-going health issues, a clinical programme, jointly owned by the both of us, to ensure that their reviews and medications are managed effectively.
- Ensure that all staff, clinical and non-clinical, partake in Continuous Professional Development, ensuring we practice in accordance with national guidelines, recognise best practice, enable our patients and the Practice to benefit from continuous improvement and working with the wider healthcare environment to deliver innovative solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service, by ensuring we respond to you in an open, transparent, caring and timely fashion and importantly, to keep our promises.
- Utilise available technology to enable all our clinical staff to respond effectively to your healthcare needs.
- We will develop and foster relationships with our secondary and tertiary care providers, to allow this surgery to provide a 360 degree care programme.
- Respond quickly and pro-actively to any concerns you may have about the service you receive from us.
Leyland Surgery is an approved training practice, recognised for both undergraduate and post graduate medical training.
Being approved as a training practice gives recognition of the quality of care we provide as well as the range of educational opportunities available for learners.